Office Account Manager
Having surpassed £2bn in sales in a record-breaking year and an ambitious growth plan in place, there has never been a more exciting time to join Screwfix. Our Business-to-business (B2B) function paves the way for our success, forever developing creative solutions to understand our loyal customers and to uncover new opportunities.
Reporting to the Assistant B2B Manager, office based account managers are responsible for the low-mid value accounts, seeking out opportunities to grow the sales of our existing business customers and to build strong professional, lasting relationships with the organisations we manage.
The Office Account Manager will take responsibility for their accounts across multiple sectors. Operating in a sales-based environment, you will ensure delivery of a number of KPIs whilst demonstrating the drive and commitment to exceed targets and grow the accounts up to mid-high value range and ensure an effective handover and account plan is in place.
You’ll develop and deliver effective account plans achieving sales target set for each account and seek out additional opportunities to grow the account into a mid-high value range. By taking responsibility to manage accounts through development and maintenance of customer relationships you’ll promote increased spend though detailed understanding of customer needs and requirements.
You’ll have the opportunity to manage Bid & Tender qualification process to completion for new/existing opportunities in managed account selection. Working with the commercial and legal teams.
You’ll analyse data to identify sales opportunities with existing customers and develop an appropriate strategy to convert opportunities to increased spend and you’ll work successfully with internal stakeholders (Trade UK, Market Managers, Marketing, Supply Chain, Legal etc) to develop creative solutions for customers from existing Screwfix range and proposition.
- Customer focused with a proven ability to establish and satisfy customer needs
- Sales driven individual who thrives in a results driven, professional B2B sales environment, self-motivated with great organisational skills and a strong sense of customer ownership
- A strong communicator who presents and communicates effectively with all types of customers and stakeholders, building relationships that last with different types of businesses
- Flexible & adaptable – able to work on own initiative and as part of a team in a challenging, fast paced sales environment
- Customer focus – Proactively seeks customer feedback to adjust and modify service strategy within own area. Manages customer expectations and develops solutions to meet customer needs
- Communication – Communicates clearly, articulately and with conviction when speaking with an individual or before a group. Adapts content and style to their audience
- Influencing and Negotiating – Positively influences others, creating acceptance and support for ideas. Is skilled in negotiation to create win-win solutions.
- 33 days’ holiday
- Award winning pension scheme – up to 14% Kingfisher contribution
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 20% discount with Screwfix and B&Q
- Discounted healthcare and life cover
- Loyalty recognition & company share save scheme
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this job