Horrington Primary School
(MONDAY – FRIDAY – TERM TIME ONLY)
33 Hours per week made up as follows:
Monday – 9am – 1pm
Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 8.30am – 4.30pm
Friday – 9am – 4pm
Start Date – As Soon As Possible
Grade 14 (£19,264 – £20,043 pro rata; £10.18 – £10.38 per hour)
SALARY GRADE POINT DEPENENDENT ON EXPERIENCE
The Governors and Headteacher of this thriving village school are looking to appoint a skilled Office Administrator who is friendly, approachable, efficient, highly organised and able to multi-task to join our existing dedicated team.
This role will involve:
- Providing an efficient administrative service to the Headteacher and staff in the school.
- Be responsible for pupil records and data
- Be responsible for some aspects of attendance
- Order and maintain resources in school
- To maintain the school website and the school diary.
- To answer the telephone and deal with parents and visitors.
- Experience of using SIMS would be an advantage.
Please view the school website to obtain an application form.
Closing date for applications: Monday 5th September 2022 (9am)
Interview date: Thursday 8th September 2022
Our school is committed to equal opportunities and safer recruitment practice. Pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any post is confirmed. This post is subject to enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service checks. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Horrington Primary School, Horrington, Wells, Somerset, BA5 3EB
Telephone: 01749 673516