Due to a rapid company expansion we are looking for an enthusiastic, outgoing person to work with our Head Office Team. We are looking for a reliable Office Administrator.
You will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
We buy, sell and exchange mobile phones and tablets. Our mission is to successfully transition our Phone Converters brand and business to be market leaders in the South West. In order to achieve this, we rely entirely on the talent and the skills of our people. You will be at the core of Phone Converters and we endeavour to provide a framework where good people with drive and desire can thrive, develop and succeed.
Experience of working in a similar role would be great but it’s not essential as we are more interested in your ability to learn fast, build effective relationships, successfully promote our products using social media and demonstrate a great attitude towards customer service.
- Managing incoming phone calls and packages
- Performing data entry roles including updating records and databases for HR and sales information
- Shortlisting applications and carrying out pre-interview checks
- Obtaining employment references
- Maintaining company records
- Work professionally as a member of the Head Office team communicating information efficiently and effectively to other team members as required
- Monitoring timekeeping of shop staff
- Checking in with shop staff daily and reconciling internal equipment/stationery requests
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- To undertake any other duties and responsibilities which will assist the Department or Company, as directed by the Director, Regional Manager or HR Manager
- Adhere to Health and Safety regulations
- Maintain company confidentiality policy
- You will be required to undertake such duties and responsibilities as may be determined by the Company from time to time.
The Company reserves the right to vary your duties and responsibilities at any time and from time to time according to the needs of the Company’s business.
- Experience as an administrator, office assistant or other relevant role
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Organisational skills
- Familiarity with office procedures
- Knowledge of Office
This specification should be reviewed annually at the performance review and any changes agreed by both parties. Annual and long-term objectives will also be set at this time.
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org