Wood is currently recruiting an Office Administrator on a part time basis, working 18.5 hours per week.
(Wed / Thurs 0800 – 1630 & Alternate Fri 0800 – 1300) based at EDF Energy Hinkley Point Power Station.
The Office Administrator will be working with all levels of staff across the site to provide administrative support and assistance within the Document Centre.
- Carry out scanning, photocopying and filing of records as required.
- Carry out shredding of documents as required.
- Carrying out filing, maintenance and retrieval of documents when required.
- Ensure all deadlines and due dates are met.
- Ensure compliance with company safety and quality culture.
- Ensure client satisfaction is maintained or exceeded.
- Ensure adherence to the company’s code of conduct and ethics.
- Ensure adherence to the company’s policies and procedures.
Skills / Qualifications
- Good communication skills are required as well as an understanding of customer service.
- Good Keyboard Skills.
- Administrative skills working in an office environment.
- Ability to prioritise own work.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written.
- Excellent customer / client interfacing skills.
Experience in the following systems:
- Microsoft office packages such as: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Asset Management Systems – AMS.
- Electronic Document Management Systems.
- Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Reader.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Join the Talent Community
If you can’t see the perfect role advertised online, the talent community is the best way to keep up to date with job opportunities and events relevant to you.
Click here to join today!