We are looking for a HR/Office Assistant.
Hours of work will be Tuesday to Friday 8am to 4pm and every Saturday 8am to 3pm (39 hours).
Your duties will mainly involve:
- Dealing with absence notifications
- Sifting through applications and shortlisting candidates
- Arranging interviews between candidates and Regional Manager/Line Manager
- Ensure the onboarding process runs smoothly
- Ensuring receipt of accurately completed starter paperwork from new employees
- Create, monitor and update a rota for all employees working within our stores
- Log and communicate any absence or timekeeping issue to the HR Manager
- Daily monitoring of employee timekeeping and communicating lateness and/or absence to the HR Manager
- Quickly and efficiently arrange absence cover by contacting and utilising other employees
- Dealing with adhoc tasks as and when required by the Management Team
- Assist HR Manager when required with HR related tasks
- Communicate from time to time, as a mediator, between the HR Manager and our employees
Experience is not necessary but you will need to be a confident communicator who is able to use your own initiative whilst working under minimal supervision (training will be given), ensuring confidentiality at all times. You will need to be organised and able to maintain polite and calm communication with our employees.
As well as providing a friendly working environment, you will have the benefit of free parking and, upon completion of 3 months employment, a staff discount on our products.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From £8.91 per hour
- Employee discount
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability