Beech Grove Primary School
Permanent post – 35 hours per week, term-time plus INSETS
Monday to Friday, 8.30am until 4.30pm, with one hour unpaid lunch
Grade 12: £22,183 to £25,481 (pro-rata) depending on experience
To commence as soon as available
An exciting opportunity has become available, as Office Manager at Beech Grove Primary School, on a permanent contract. We are looking for someone who is resilient, organised, efficient and flexible, and is able to deal with the fast pace of working in a school office.
Reporting to the School Business Manager, you would be responsible for the day to day running of the school office; this would include ensuring all administrative duties were performed to the highest level. Knowledge of SIMS is essential, in particular the systems relating to school admissions.
The successful applicant will need to have excellent computer skills and knowledge, be a good communicator, and be able to deal with members of the public and outside agencies in a friendly and professional manner.
We are looking for someone who:
- is experienced in working in a school office
- has a GCSE or O-Level grade C in English and/or relevant experience in the role
- is positive, proactive and solution focused
- has high expectations of themselves and a good attention to detail
- is an excellent communicator, both verbally and in the written word
- can build effective working relationships with pupils, staff and parents
- is a strong team player, committed to making a difference
- is reflective and keen to engage in continuing professional development
We can offer you a working environment that is:
- welcoming and friendly, with a strong sense of team work
- has a highly skilled and cohesive team who strive to achieve high standards
- is passionate about school improvement, is forward thinking and open to new ideas
- is governed by a strong and supportive Board of Governors
Further information and an application form can be obtained by clicking Apply Now or contacting the school office on: 01823 662438 or by email at email@example.com
Application closing date: Monday 18th October
Interview date: Wednesday 20th October
Beech Grove School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects its staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts require a police check through the disclosure process.