The HPC Jobs Service supports local people into exciting, long-term careers across our Project.
Exyte Hargeaves are recruiting for an Office Manager to work with them on the Hinkley Point C Project.
Site Based – Bridgwater
They currently looking to recruit an Office Manager to work on Hinkley Point C, working with a leading engineering/construction company.They are looking to recruit someone who can oversee all administrative duties that facilitate the smooth running of a construction site office, organising people, information and other resources.
This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in one of the UK’s most prestigious projects.
This role is a site based Office Manager role so you will need to live or be commutable to the Bridgwater area on a daily basis.
- Work closely with the site team, and oversee all construction site based office administration.
- Oversee Construction site project office administration.
- Oversee applications for security clearance for site based construction personnel.
- As office Manager, act as the site SQEP coordinator (Suitably qualified and experienced personnel).
- Be the point of contact for site based administration queries.
- Ensure Training matrix is kept updated.
- Office Health and Safety induction for new starters.
Requirements for this position:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in an administration/office manager role.
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Experience of Data Management
- Strong attention to detail
- A good level of IT.
- Any experience within a construction office would be advantageous but not essential.
- Commutable to the Bridgwater area.
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. As a project, we do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.