One Stop – Store Manager
At One Stop Stores we aim to serve local shoppers a little better every day. Being a part of the local community we really can achieve this but it’s our colleagues in store that brings this to life.
In this role, you will greet and welcome our customers warmly, engaging with them to find out their shopping needs, sell the right products to them and make their shopping experience a great one.
As well as having brilliant customer service, you’ll also need to be a team player, making sure that your store is always looking great, with the right products on the shelves and fantastic services on offer.
You will be responsible for
You will need
- You will talk to your colleagues, share knowledge, experiences and best practice.
- You are warm and welcoming with customers and colleagues, putting people at the heart of everything you do.
- You take time to see, hear and recognise others, building strong relationships.
- You act quickly making decisions based on what is right for the customer and colleagues.
- You thrive on change and take people with you to deliver it.
- You have energy and drive to deliver beyond expectations.
- You know how to be at your best.
- You keep your eyes open looking for opportunities to improve my department and store.
- You share ideas and encourage your colleagues to do the same.
What’s in it for you
At One Stop we value our colleagues just as much as our customers, and part of this is the benefits we offer:
- 10% Discount in One Stop & Tesco stores
- Discounted Tesco pharmacy services
- Discounted shopping website
- Free eye tests
- A great holiday package
- A commitment to your career development
- Community involvement and charity work
- Pension Scheme
One Stop is a subsidiary of the Tesco Group but is operated as a separate business and as such benefits offered will differ between One Stop and Tesco.
One Stop have the right to withdraw the vacancy before the closing date should a successful application be received prior to the closing date. As such we would highly encourage you to submit your application as soon as you can.
One Stop Stores Ltd is a leading organisation in the UK Convenience Store market, we are owned by Tesco PLC but operated as a separate business.
One Stop is a retail convenience business with over 850 shops and a key focus on being the best store for customers in the neighbourhood. Open 7 days a week
One Stop aims to meet the needs of all its local customers. Since 2003 we have been a subsidiary of Tesco.
With our stores situated throughout England and Wales, there’s sure to be a One Stop near where you live or work.