Screwfix are recruiting for a full time Online Visual Merchandiser in Yeovil.
We’re Screwfix and we’re proud of it. We turnover £1.5 billion per year and we have over 12,000 employees. We’re one of the fastest growing retailers in the UK, a true leader in the E-Commerce industry, and part of the 77,000 people strong Kingfisher PLC Group. Now why wouldn’t you want to be a part of that?
We haven’t got to where we are without taking risks. We work hard, but we have fun along the way. With over 600 stores and counting, we’re not slowing down. Our people love us so much that they’ve rated us as one of the UK’s best places to work for, via Glassdoor, two years in a row. As our Online Visual Merchandiser, you’ll take control of the planning, coordination and delivery of all Visual Merchandising across all Screwfix websites.
Let’s hammer out the detail
You’ll take on the task of owning the promotional schedule for all Screwfix websites, ensuring the correct promotions and events are visually prioritised for our customers. Working alongside key stakeholder departments across the business, you’ll ensure clear communication and coordinated campaigns across all areas.
You’ll then provide feedback on the efficiency of the campaigns to Commercial Planning, Buying and the Web Merchandising teams, giving valuable advice on ways to enhance future campaigns. Making informed decisions based on data analysis, you’ll coordinate and report on A/B testing of Visual Merchandising assets to ensure revenue is maximised.
· Highly organised with a great attention to detail
· In the know of website content management and conversion rate optimisation
· Experienced in using Web Analytics to drive insight and identify key opportunities for improvement
· Flexible, enthusiastic and motivated with the ability to work to targets in a deadline driven environment
· Ambitious, you set yourself challenging personal goals to learn and develop new skills
· Able to prove the ability of briefing and shaping online creative for onsite promotions
What’s in it for you?
We mentioned you’ll need to work hard…. That’s why we make every effort to thank you. So aside from all the great stuff we’ve mentioned – a competitive salary, 33 days’ holiday, an award-winning pension scheme, life cover, 20% discount with Screwfix and B&Q, discounted healthcare and company share save schemes are all on offer.
We’ll also help you Make More of Yourself with our excellent in-house training and ongoing development programmes.
*Just another manic Monday? Wish it was Sunday? You won’t when you’re part of the Screwfix family! We value work/life balance and our flexible working approach means you can fit your hours around you. Ask your Recruiter for more.
· Follow us and find out more on our LinkedIn page – linkedin.com/company/screwfix
· Apply at www.screwfixcareers.com. Upload your CV and complete our application.
Our policy is to employ the best qualified people and provide equal opportunity for the advancement of employees including promotion and training and not to discriminate because of gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or disability.
Apply today for the Online Visual Merchandiser position!