Packer – Wholesale
Salary: minimum pay £9.31/hr with potential when skilled to earn £10.86/hr.
We can offer the following contracts for this role
Full Time: Monday to Friday average 45 hours per week, early finish on Friday during off peak trading
Part Time: 2 to 3 days per week
Family Friendly Contract: Monday to Friday 9.00am to 3.30pm
Summer Period Fixed Term: Any number of weeks from 4 to 12 over the summer holidays. Monday to Friday 45 hours.
Loyalty Bonus Scheme: Starting at £15/week rising to £30/week when trained.
No previous experience needed.
Key Tasks/Main Purpose of Job:
- Ensure all products are correctly packed in accordance with customer and site specifications.
- Carry out on all occasions a final check of packed product to ensure the item packed is correct and weight specified match the customer order.
- Once production has finished ensuring the work area is tidy and clear for the night hygiene team.
- Be able to work well within a team to ensure customer [internal and external], company and site compliance & satisfaction.
- Undertake any other reasonable requests made within the overall function of role.
- Ensure any accidents/absences are reported in the corrected manner to your supervisor in line with the site accident and sickness/absence reporting procedure.
- Carry out all procedures in a safe manner in accordance with the attached Health and Safety responsibilities
- Comply with company policy and procedure on safe food handling and hygiene at all times.
- You need to be able to work under own initiative
- Be a Team Player
- Have a basic understanding of Food Safety, you will attend training as part of the role to achieve Level 2 Food Safety
- Can do attitude with good communication skills and a basic understanding of verbal and written English
What we offer:
- Group Life Assurance Scheme
- Employee Loyalty Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Scheme
- Gym Membership
- Life Works – BeWell
- Cycle to work scheme
- Mobile Phone discount
- Help with Child Care costs
- Recruitment Incentive – Refer a Friend
- Car discount scheme
- Computer discount scheme
- Training and Development
- Pure Card
- Grocery Aid Helpline
- Free English Lessons
- Free parking on site
- Training and Development, as you increase your skills level you will be able to increase your hourly rate of pay.
If you are interested in the Packer position call the HR department on 01935874162 or click apply.