Packer – Wholesale
Salary: c £9.50 to £10.55/hour
Hours: Monday to Friday average of 45 hours per week, early finish on Friday during off peak trading.
Previous experience beneficial but not essential as training will be given.
You will also receive a WELCOME payment of £1,000.
- You need to be able to work under own initiative.
- Be a Team Player
- Have a basic understanding of Food Safety, you will attend training as part of the role to achieve Level 2 Food Safety
- Can do attitude with good communication skills and a basic understanding of verbal and written English preferred.
What we offer:
- Group Life Assurance Scheme
- Employee Loyalty Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Scheme
- Gym Membership
- Life Works – BeWell
- Cycle to work scheme
- Mobile Phone discount
- Help with Child Care costs
- Recruitment Incentive – Refer a Friend
- Car discount scheme
- Computer discount scheme
- Training and Development
- Pure Card
- Grocery Aid Helpline
- Free English Lessons
- Free parking on site
- Training and Development, as you increase your skills level you will be able to increase your hourly rate of pay.
If you are interested in the Packer position call the HR department on 01935 874162 or click apply.