Parkfield Primary School
Parent Family Support Advisor (PFSA)
Required from September 2021, Parkfield Primary School is looking for an effective and enthusiastic Parent Family Support Advisor who will be able to complement our already dedicated hardworking staff team.
This is an exciting, challenging and rewarding opportunity to work with children, their parents and families, to support children’s wellbeing and learning in our school. The successful candidate will ensure vulnerable children have full access to educational opportunities and are able to overcome barriers to learning and participation.
We encourage you to apply if you want to work somewhere:
- that fosters a love of learning
- where the focus is on the child
- where dedication is strongly valued
- that wants to help the next generation reach their full potential
We need someone who:
- is an experienced, reflective practitioners with backgrounds from either education, early help, social care or the voluntary sector
- has a commitment to transforming the lives of young people and their families to overcome the social, cultural and economic barriers to learning
- is a team player
- has the ability to be creative and innovative in supporting young people and their families, often in challenging circumstances.
You should be a person who is able to:
- develop good rapport and working relations with both children and a wide range of adults.
- achieve positive outcomes through effective communication and influencing skills
- empower others.
- problem solve, use your initiative and work autonomously.
In return, we can offer you:
- children who are well behaved and enjoy learning
- the chance to make a genuine difference to the lives of children and their families
- a strong, dedicated, hardworking and friendly school team, who will support you and learn from your ideas
- a supportive local community who are fully committed to the school
- the opportunity for professional development and to develop your career
Closing Date: 12:00pm Wednesday 26th May 2021
Interviews: Thursday 10th June 2021
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the school business manager, Mrs Scott, to arrange a visit. Application forms and further details are available from the school or from the school website: www.parkfieldschool.co.uk
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Share this job