Parent & Family Support Advisor
Fixed term to 31st August 2021.
18.50 hrs per week AYR.
Start date: As soon as possible
Salary: Grade 12 Pt 12 to Pt 19 (£11,092 – £12,741) actual salary
The Crewkerne and Ilminster School’s Partnership are looking to employ a part-time PFSA. This is an exciting opportunity to join a proactive, widely respected team, who support children, young people and families in the community.
We are looking for a PFSA who:
- Is an experienced, reflective practitioner with backgrounds from either education, early help or social care.
- Is resilient and dependable and is committed to high quality support for young people and families.
- Is organised and hard working – willing and able to go the extra mile.
- Have a commitment to transforming the lives of young people and their families to overcome the social, cultural and economic barriers to learning
- Have the ability to be creative and innovative, often in challenging circumstances.
Closing date for application is Monday 8th March 2021
Share this job