Part Time Administrative Assistant
Somerset Public Health Nursing is delighted to be offering an opportunity to join our Taunton team on 6 month fixed term contract. We deliver the Healthy Child Programme 0-19 years to children, young people and families across Somerset.
Here’s what you can expect to be doing
The role is integral in providing administration support on a day-to-day basis to the Health Visitors and School Nurse teams to enable them to provide a high-quality service to service users and the community.
A few things about you
You should be competent with using Windows office and working with the public face-to-face and via the telephone.
For an informal discussion about this opportunity please contact Nickie Paxton, Team Leader, on 07966306148
Interviews will be held virtually over MS Teams.
Why choose Somerset County Council
We are proud to offer an environment that is supportive and rewarding, working as part of a team who are passionate about the work they do to improve the lives of people in Somerset. We offer great training and development opportunities, with supportive management. As well as this, we have some fantastic employee benefits available:
- We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer flexible working arrangements wherever possible, including working from home.
- Generous annual leave allowance, with the opportunity to purchase additional leave.
- Staff discounts in gyms.
- Employee Assistance for the times you may need some support and a variety of employee wellbeing services.
- Auto enrolment onto our generous Pension Scheme and optional pension enhancement through our Additional Voluntary Contribution scheme.
- A Flexible Benefits Scheme via salary sacrifice to obtain a cycle for work and health screenings.
- My Staff Shop offering discounts in shops, online shopping, restaurants, cinema tickets, insurance benefits and more.
This job requires a basic criminal background check (DBS) via the disclosure procedure.
Share this job