Part Time Personal Assistant needed for the CEO/Founder of a fast growing Fashion/Interior Brand.
Must be computer savvy, pro active & flexible & have at least one years experience as a PA. Must be interested in retail and interior design. Potential to become a permanent position & grow with the company. Must hold a UK drivers license. References essential!
Further details of role:
- Assisting on interior/garden design projects
- Assisting with the running of boutique fashion brand
- Setting up fashion shoots every season
- Assisting with ensuring the smooth running of production for fashion boutique (communicating with manufacturers)
- Doing regular stock tastes and updating the website inventory
- Adding to and updating the website imagery and copy
- Assisting with tasks at home, such as selling items on ebay
- Writing blog posts
- Sending out mailouts using mail chimp
- Punctual and friendly
- Comfortable a customer service role (answering emails regarding fashion boutique)
- Have a good telephone manner
- A pro-active sales person
- Access to a mode of transport (location outside of the town centre)
- Computer savvy
- Access to a lap top computer and smart phone
- Experience maintaining a website using Shopify (or skills to learn how to use it)
- Experience with using shipping software Mintsoft (or skills to learn how to use it)
- Experience working in clothing production
- Experience working in a creative setting
- Basic ability to use photo editing software such as photoshop
This would be a wonderful opportunity for someone who would like to build their understanding of how to run a creative business!
- 2-3 times a week (to discuss – depending on availability)
- 10-15 hours per week (to discuss – depending on availability)
- £10-15 ph depending on experience
Apply today for the Part time Personal Assistant position.