Maxwell's Chartered Accountants
Payroll Bureau Administrator
We are looking for a professional and dedicated person to join our team within Maxwells Chartered Accountants.
The role will involve:
1. Running day to day payroll for bureau clients for varying frequencies, ensuring all payroll deadlines are met.
2. Dealing with all PAYE, NI, SSP, SMP, Attachment of earnings, Starters/Leavers, PAYE end of year procedures etc.
3. End to end auto enrolment management for clients.
4. Registration of PAYE schemes as appropriate.
5. Management of Construction Industry Scheme returns and submissions for some clients.
6. Advising our clients on updates to HMRC rules and regulations.
7. Dealing with employee/HMRC queries and liaise with all level of client personnel.
The vacancy does not require any formal payroll or accountancy qualification but significant experience in processing payroll is a prerequisite.
Ideal team members will be proficient in Microsoft Suite applications and be generally computer literate, client service is paramount in our firm and a background in customer care as well as a high attention to detail and a high concern for accuracy will be very beneficial.
The busy bureau office is a hive of activity and the successful applicant will need to demonstrate an ability to manage their time to meet varying client demands. Experience of IRIS Accountancy Payroll Software would be an advantage, however, full training will be provided to the successful candidate.
The position is based in Bridgwater at Maxwells’ offices and the team member will work a 35 hour week, Monday to Friday.
Salary range is £20,000 – £26,000 per annum (dependent upon experience).
Applications (including curriculum vitae) should be made to Clive Hall-Tomkin by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or posting to 4 King Square, Bridgwater, Somerset, TA6 3YF.
Deadline for applications: Monday 18th October 10am
Apply today for the Payroll Bureau Administrator position.