People Services Assistant
As a People Services Assistant, you’ll be joining a friendly team in a hard working, fast-paced environment.
As part of this team, your initial focus will be…
- Working within a Shared Service Centre on a ticketing system, ensuring best practise at all times
- Providing advice and support to both our Employees and our People Managers
- Maintaining accurate records and keeping our systems updated with all employee changes
Hours: 40hrs per week
Sounds interesting, what do I need?
The important things:
- Past experience in a similar role
- Strong IT skills – MS Office essential
- Ability to manage own workload within agreed SLAs
- You’ve previous experience within a dairy or FMCG business…
- Experience of working within an HR or Payroll team
- You have worked in a Shared Services environment before
Why should I join the family?
We’re independent, British and proud to be making the highest quality yogurts, desserts and ice cream under the Yeo Valley brand and for many of the UK’s major retailers. Operating from four dairies and two logistics centres in Somerset and Devon, we employ over 1700 staff and produce more than 25% of the UK’s packaged yogurt.
We’re sure you don’t need convincing, but there’s a whole host of benefits that we offer including:
- 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays pro-rata
- non-contributory pension scheme
- life cover
- healthcare cash back plan
- cycle to work scheme
- subsidised Yeo Valley products and services
- preferential rates with our partners
- annual bonus (as part of the Employee Benefit Trust, based on company performance for the year)
- learning and development opportunities; we’re committed to ensuring all of our employees have the chance to grow
Our closing dates are a guide for when the application window should close, although we may close the advert sooner if we can. So, we recommend you get your application in straight away – and don’t miss the opportunity to join us!
Unfortunately, we’re not able to provide employment sponsorship to candidates at this moment in time.
Please note that Yeo Valley do not accept speculative agency applications; we will only accept applications from preferred suppliers that have been submitted to us via our recruitment portal at the point of instruction.