Photography Sales Duty Manager
As a Butlin’s team member your role will involve interaction with our guests, so we are looking for people who can engage and relate to a wide range of people and are always willing to go the extra mile on their behalf.
Our business is open 7 days a week and therefore flexibility, reliability and punctuality are all essential, as you will form an important part of a team
Description of position
In conjunction with your Line Manager and other Duty managers your role is to be responsible for leading your team in the smooth and efficient day to day running of your area.
You will provide an environment that allows your team to perform at their best, through high performance and high fulfilment and giving our teams the opportunity of a lifetime, whilst delivering our mission statement values.
To be an accountable person in the absence of your line manager delivering the business KPI’s.
Key responsibilities and duties include:
- Takes ownership during your shift, ensuring consistent delivery of a quality Butlins experience in line with brand/venue guidelines.
- Role models the mission statement values and leads by example by working alongside your team and supporting them during trading/operating hours.
- Leads and coaches the team at all times.
- Takes accountability for ‘on the job’ train9ing and verification of the standard achieved.
- Takes accountability for carrying out PDP’s with team members and checking in at regular intervals throughout the year.
- Monitors, coaches and provides feedback on team members performance, escalating concerns to the venue/department manager.
- Supports with the organisation and roll out of department activities, including compliance training.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Understanding of different communication styles and an ability to communicate effectively.
- Previous experience of leading a team.
- Problem solving attitude.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Previous retail experience.
We think working at Butlin’s is a pretty special place to be and here are just a few of the benefits for working with us:
- Resort discounts on food and drink in our retail outlets.
- Free use of many of the resort facilities for you, and significantly discounted rate for your friends and family.
- Subsidised OFSTED Nursery facilities available on resort
- Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends
- Free parking on resort
- Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month as well as lots of other team incentives.
If you think you have what it takes to come and be part of our team, we’d love to hear from you.