Pizza Delivery Drivers
This role offers the best of both worlds at Pizza Hut. You’re a key member of the in-store team, while also having the freedom of the open road. Not to mention the joy of making hungry customers happy customers and the opportunity to work closely with your Hut team.
Our pizza delivery drivers are the face of the brand. We need drivers who love what they do, are dedicated to representing Pizza Hut in a positive way and love putting a smile on a customer’s face. The shifts are flexible, but the knowledge that you’re delivering a slice of the world’s most-loved pizza is a constant!
Our teams work with the latest, cutting-edge in-restaurant technology that times when to cook orders to perfection, meaning orders won’t be hanging around waiting for the driver to come back for their next delivery – you will be always be delighting our customers by delivering hot, fresh food.
Salary is NMW plus £1 per delivery + tips.
You’ll also get a uniform.
What’s in it for you?
- Your office is the open road. It’s yours to travel as you like!
- You will gain experience in customer service and become integral to delivering our pizzas on time and with a smile. And you can earn good money, especially with tips!
- We offer opportunities for both bike riders and car owners.
Besides a love of pizza, here’s some of the things you need to know if you’re thinking about becoming a Delivery Driver:
- You need to be at least 18 years old to apply.
- It’s a quick and easy application process, which means you can be part of the team sooner than you may think.
- We offer more job security by employing you directly (rather than self-employed like many other delivery jobs), with all the benefits working for Pizza Hut brings.
- We’re flexible! Let’s talk about the hours you need. We can easily fit your shifts around your other job or life commitments.
- You can work using either your own car (after a DVLA check) or using one of our fleet of up-to-date and regularly maintained scooters.
- A friendly demeanour is key: Smile and treat customers like you would your family and friends. A smile and a kind word can make all the difference in the customer experience.
- For those that want to progress at Pizza Hut, we will invest in your on-going training and your career.
Share this page