Merriott and Haselbury Plucknett First Schools
Pre-school Assistant (1-1 SEND support assistant)
Start Date: ASAP
18 hours a week (Term Time Only);
Grade 15 Point 3 – £9.62 per hour
Paid weeks 43.1281 per year. Working weeks 38 weeks per year, excluding INSET days
Fixed term contract until 31st March 2020 in the first instance, with potential to extend
We are looking for Pre-School assistant to start ASAP providing 1:1 support to a pre–school aged child with SEN.
The successful candidate will:
- It would be desirable for you to have some previous experience of working with children with additional needs, including speech, language and communication difficulties.
- Be able to work in partnership with staff, parents, carers and their children in a positive and professional way.
- Be caring, friendly, approachable, open, inclusive, welcoming, and most importantly have enthusiasm for learning.
- Have a good standard of literacy and numeracy along with excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Have experience of keeping detailed and accurate records.
- Have a strong interest in outdoor learning to make the most of our beautiful grounds and facilities.
Haselbury Plucknett First School places high importance on Safeguarding and Child Protection and the post requires a criminal background check via the disclosure procedure. All references will be verified.
Please telephone 01460 72833 if you would like to discuss the role further with Mrs Lois Bowery, Deputy Headteacher
Application by SCC Application forms to:- firstname.lastname@example.org
(Click apply and apply again on the next site to get the form)
Closing Date and Shortlisting: Friday 27th November (12:00 Midday)
Interview date: W/C 30th November