Shipham First School
Starting 20th September 2021 fixed term for 1 year or until postholder returns
Hours: 2.5 days per week (17.25 hours pw) – Term Time Only
Grade 15 Point 3-4
An opportunity to join an already successful team at Shipham Pre-School. Required from 20th September 2021 an effective and enthusiastic Pre-School Assistant who will be able to complement our dedicated hardworking staff team. We would like you to:
- Be an enthusiastic and energetic Early Years Practitioner who is committed to providing outstanding education and care for the children
- Be able to keep children at the heart of your practice, demonstrating a good working knowledge of the EYFS guidance and expectations
- Be committed to developing effective working relationships as a Key Person with children and parents
- Be an excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills and hold a level 2 or 3 childcare qualification
- Be an excellent team player, leading, inspiring and supporting other members of staff
- Be self-motivated and have good time management, flexibility and organisational skills.
Please email school office for information pack firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipham First School is committed to safeguard and promote the welfare of children and young people. It is a requirement of all staff that they share this commitment and follow the prescribed policy and procedure to continuously promote a culture of safeguarding across the whole organisation.
Closing Date: Midday 6th September 2021