Wellesley Park School
Required: as soon as possible
Wellesley Park Primary School is looking to appoint an outstanding practitioner who is compassionate, dynamic, and resourceful to join our dedicated and hardworking team of skilful support staff to work across the whole school. The successful candidate will join a Preschool who are dedicated to providing the best possible care and education. We are committed to offering professional development opportunities. Level 3 childcare qualification or equivalent is desired, or level 2 essential.
Our Preschool shares the fantastic grounds and facilities with our primary school. The Preschool is situated near to our Reception classes with plans to develop closer working relationships in the future. The Preschool is open five days a week, term time only.
We are looking for:
- A dedicated, hardworking EYFS practitioner who is able to raise and sustain high standards
- Someone who has excellent interpersonal skills with children, staff and parents
- An EYFS practitioner who is able to enthuse and inspire children
- Someone who is able to work as part of a team sharing excellent practice and learning from others
We can offer you:
- A dedicated and supportive working environment
- Excellent professional development
The post is 30 hours per week term time only + 3 inset days (38 weeks per annum which is the equivalent of 43.3167 paid weeks per year) Part Time hours will be considered for the right candidate. The salary scale is Grade 15 on the School Support Staff Pay Scale (£9.62-£9.81 per hour) depending on experience.
A full job description and application pack is available on the school website http://www.wellesleyparkschool.co.uk
Please send your completed application form to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note – applications by CV or incomplete forms will not be considered.
As a school we are committed to the safeguarding of our community and we follow full safer recruitment procedures including relevant references and DBS checks.
Closing date: 9am – 1st November 2021
Interview date: 5th November 2021