Product Data Coordinator
Reporting to the Product Data & Planning Manager, this position plays a vital role for the business as the data you provide, input and maintain drives all stock activity across our multi-channel business
- Accurately inputting data into our systems and/or checking data that others have inputted
- Maintaining our data systems, including sense-checking data, amending data, seeking out missing information to ensure data is correct and on time
- Analysing data maintain quality and that our suppliers are conforming to the standards required.
- Analysing other ad-hoc data as required
- Proactively collating any data that may be missing
- Be able to interpret data in order to translate the information into formats used by others
- Resolve and understand basic system issues. Undertake journey testing as and when required.
- Respond to data enquiries and questions (e.g. from buying, Trade Counters)
- Suggesting and delivering improvements to our commercial data processes, to improve efficiency and accuracy
- At the direction of the Product Data & Planning Manager, working on ad-hoc projects to change/improve the ways in which we collect and manage data.
- Support other team members in dealing with escalated issues and problems
- Think ‘outside the box’, challenging the norm when looking at solving problems.
- Work effectively with others (e.g. external suppliers, buyers) to gather data, working to tight deadlines
- Proven experience in gathering, analysing and interpreting large amounts of data
- Highly numerate with the ability to identify errors in data and make necessary recommendations
- Excellent Excel skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven experience of successfully managing a number of internal relationships across a variety of levels
- Demonstrable experience of working within a deadline driven environment
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft applications – Outlook/PowerPoint, Word & Excel
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to prioritise workload
We’re Screwfix and we’re proud of it. We’re proud of where we’ve come from, what we’ve achieved and our ambitions for the future. But more than that – we’re proud of who we are. We’re 12,000 people each with our own stories to tell. We don’t have a type and we like it that way.
If you join us, you’ll be joining a true market leader and one of the fastest growing retailers in the UK and Ireland with over 700 stores. Your growth will also be critical to us, and we’ll support you to reach your potential and achieve your ambitions, no matter what they are.
We’re also a true leader in the E-Commerce industry, and part of the 77,000 people strong Kingfisher PLC Group alongside big names such as B&Q, Castorama and Brico Depot. Join our team and become a part of #LifeAtScrewfix!
Contact Jess Wood on email@example.com
- 28 days’ holiday, increasing with each years’ service
- Award winning pension scheme – up to 14% Kingfisher contribution
- 20% discount with Screwfix and B&Q
- Discounted healthcare and life cover
- Loyalty recognition & company share save scheme
- Currently working flexibly from home
- In-house training and development
Our policy is to employ the best qualified people and provide equal opportunity for the advancement of employees including promotion and training and not to discriminate because of gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or disability.We particularly encourage applications from under represented groups.
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this job