You’re an early career product manager who made a commitment to yourself that you’d focus on building the career you want this year.
This begins with finding a job role where you can really be you, free to be creative, able to push yourself forward, making new connections, travelling internationally…. Almost sounds too good to be true right?!
This is one of those rare times where the dream really can be your reality and best of all you can do it from the heart beautiful Somerset too!
Our client Coram have a brand new, unique role based in their Ilton, Somerset office as a junior product manager.
Reporting to the Senior Product Manager in the Netherlands, this dynamic role will be responsible for maintaining and developing all product developments and initiatives within the Shower Enclosure sector of their business.
You will identify market opportunities and translate them into a competitive product portfolio and thus contribute to Coram’s ambition to become a leading player in the European bathroom market.
In addition, you will work alongside senior members of Marketing and Design to define and implement “one process” in-line with the European group model for development in the UK.
What you’ll be doing:
- Following trends and market developments, conduct market research and analyse the results. Based on this you will generate product ideas and concepts to optimize and expand the existing portfolio.
- You will be coordinating your ideas with the senior product manager in the Netherlands and testing them against market developments.
- You will plan, implement, and deliver to market new products on time and within cost control.
- You will plan and develop new product launches including marketing specifications and internal departments product training departments.
- You will use market research data to effectively establish clear product pricing plus a continuous review of supplier and sales costs, forecasting and pricing of special and customised items.
- You will identify the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing specifications and requirements, appraising, and adjusting as needed and preparing ROI analyses.
- You will establish strong communications with design, manufacturing, and supplier partners.
- You will work with Senior Sales and Trade Marketing to develop effective product sales strategies.
- You will prepare monthly performance reports for the key stakeholders.
- You will work closely with senior marketing and design team members to implement group processes.
- You will form a vision for successful innovations for the Sealskin and Coram Showers brands, and work closely with the Sr. Product Manager, Product Developers, and departments such as Marketing, Sales and Sourcing both in the UK and the Netherlands.
- You will have intensive contact with their team in the Netherlands and will be willing to travel regularly to the office in Zaltbommel in the Netherlands.
This role is based in Ilton, Somerset with regular travel to the Netherlands and is paying £35,000-£40,000p.a plus benefits.
So how do you know this role is for you?
Are you a motivated self-starter capable of working within cross-disciplinary teams?
Do you have exceptional organization and communication skills?
Do you have the ability to present information in a concise manner to reach a quick consensus?
Please click apply and send in your CV and covering letter and we will be in touch soon.