About ADM Protexin Ltd
ADM Protexin Ltd manufacture innovative, research based live bacteria products of the highest quality for the veterinary, human, agriculture and equine healthcare markets. With head office, manufacturing and distribution facilities based in Somerset, ADM Protexin distribute to over 90 countries worldwide. Learn more at www.protexin.com
Due to continued growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Production Manager to join our team, responsible for managing all daily/weekly production requirements as safely and efficiently as possible, whilst maintaining excellent quality.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by educating and directing staff
- Manage Production Team Leaders and Production Operatives, ensuring that they fulfil all job requirements, to obtain the best efficiencies and reduce wastage to a minimum
- Maintain a high level of standards to ensure all product has the best quality and the site is audit ready at all times
- Create and develop a Continuous Improvement culture, by using Lean Manufacturing / Performance Excellence techniques, this includes implementing Process Improvement initiatives from inception to completion
- Manage all HR issues for production staff in conjunction with the HR Manager and Operations Manager, such as recruitment, timekeeping, disciplinaries etc
- Deputising for Operations Manager as required
- Liaising with other departments as necessary to ensure the smooth running of the Production Facility, and minimising down time
- Compliance to quality and food/feed safety standards, internal procedures and regulatory requirements
- Previous experience in pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, food or feed manufacturing is preferred, but not essential
- Strong leadership experience within production environment
- Previous exposure to an manufacturing/GMP business would be highly advantageous
- Good People Management Skills
- Knowledge in Continuous Improvement / Lean Manufacturing / Six sigma
- Understand HACCP principles and respects and manages CCP procedures
- Challenging tasks, short decision-making processes and a high level of personal responsibility in a modern work environment with flexible work time models
- Room for innovative thinking and growth with the possibility to manage your own career path.
- A company culture which promotes continuous learning and diversity.
- Excellent career opportunities in a world leading nutrition company.
- An attractive remuneration including a variety of social benefits like subsidized health & fitness offers.
- Additional benefits and support for maternity and paternity leave
Learn more about ADM at www.adm.com
Share this page