Yeo Valley Farms
We are seeking Production Operatives to join our diverse, friendly and passionate Production Team at our Cannington site.
The ideal candidate will be happy working in a fast-paced production environment and have a ‘can-do’ attitude and strong work ethic. Training will be provided as appropriate, although if you have worked in a fast paced industry such as food manufacturing before, that would be an advantage. There will be opportunities for training and further development.
The shift follows a rolling 4 on 4 off pattern and we are currently looking for people to join our day team (6:00am – 6:00pm). Shift patterns are not limited to days. Other shifts could include twilight and night shift which include shift allowances.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Embracing & maintaining Health & Safety and Quality requirements;
- Packing of well-known products;
- Operating various machinery;
- Completing all required documentation.
- Application of CGMP (Current-Good Manufacturing Practices);
- Taking apart, cleaning and rebuilding production equipment;
- Any other duties as reasonably required
- Clean as you Go.
Sounds interesting, what do I need?
- Good communication skills, effective use of numeracy and literacy for documentation and record-keeping;
- Ability to work in a physically demanding role;
A personal commitment to maintaining high cleaning and hygiene standards
- Highly engaged, a good team player;
- An ability to work unsupervised.
Why should I join the family?
We’re sure you don’t need convincing, but there’s a whole host of benefits that we offer. It goes without saying that you’ll have access to free parking, top of the range personal protection equipment (PPE) and your own locker. You’ll also receive the following:
- competitive holiday allowance
- non-contributory pension scheme
- life cover
- healthcare cash back plan
- cycle to work scheme
- subsidised Yeo Valley products and services
- preferential rates with our partners
- learning and development opportunities; we’re committed to ensuring all of our employees have the chance to grow
Our closing dates are a guide for when the application window should close, although we may close the advert sooner if we can. So, we recommend you get your application in straight away – and don’t miss the opportunity to join us!
Unfortunately, we’re not able to provide employment sponsorship to candidates at this moment in time.
Please note that Yeo Valley do not accept speculative agency applications; we will only accept applications from preferred suppliers that have been submitted to us via our recruitment portal at the point of instruction.