Are you looking for a career opportunity, somewhere you are valued and can work with a great team making amazing food products? Then look no further, come and join us at Yeo Valley,Blagdon.
Due to continued growth, we are seeking new Team Members to join our diverse, friendly and passionate team. We have a number of different positions available across our operational areas in Processing, Production, Packing and Material Handling. Using the skills you currently have you’ll have the opportunity to develop new skills for your future and chosen career pathway with us.
Most of our team start as Skilled Operators and are given support and training. However, you may already have some more advanced skills and experience to bring to the team and be ready to start further up our career pathway.
Here is an idea of the roles we have and the things you could be doing:
– Multi-Skilled Operators @ £11.25 per hour – Effectively operate fast moving machinery, train and co-ordinate team members activities; and ensure materials and products are used or moved correctly.
– Technical Operators @ £12.25 per hour – Effectively operate fast moving machinery, train and co-ordinate team members activities; and use problem solving skills completing general machinery maintenance and first line fixes.
Want to apply but these hours don’t suit you? We are currently looking into different working patterns, so we would still love to hear from you. Please get in touch by emailing us: email@example.com
Sounds interesting, what do I need?
– Be a good communicator, engaging and inquisitive.
– Want to learn and embrace, Health & Safety and quality requirements.
– Be prepared to work 12 hours in a factory environment. It can be physically and mentally challenging.
Why should I join the family?
We’re independent, British and proud to be making the highest quality yogurts, desserts and ice cream under the Yeo Valley brand and for many of the UK’s major retailers. Operating from four dairies and two logistics centres in Somerset and Devon, we employ over 1700 staff and produce more than 25% of the UK’s packaged yogurt.
We’re sure you don’t need convincing, but there’s a whole host of benefits that we offer. It goes without saying that you’ll have access to free parking, top of the range personal protection equipment (PPE) and your own locker. You’ll also receive the following:
Our closing dates are a guide for when the application window should close, although we may close the advert sooner if we can. So, we recommend you get your application in straight away – and don’t miss the opportunity to join us!
Unfortunately, we’re not able to provide employment sponsorship to candidates at this moment in time.
Please note that Yeo Valley do not accept speculative agency applications; we will only accept applications from preferred suppliers that have been submitted to us via our recruitment portal at the point of instruction.
Share this page