Due to continued company growth we have a vacancies for Production Operators working within our state of the art production areas located in Shepton Mallet.
Starting rate of pay – £11.23 up to £13.23.
No previous experience needed, all training will be provided.
42 hours per week working on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern.
2 x 12 hours days and 2 x 12 hour nights – 06.00 to 18.00 then 18.00 to 06.00, then 4 days off.
This position requires self-motivation, with an ability to work well within a team. The role requires good communication and organisational skills, as well as being able to work to deadlines with a logical and methodical approach.
What we offer:
- Overtime premium
- Long service award – 5 years’ service and upwards – A long service award of £100 is payable to all staff with over 5 years’ service. This increases by £100 every 5 years up to a maximum of £500 at 25 years’ service
- 23 shifts holiday for 4 on 4 off staff
- Subsidised or free canteen
- Enhanced company sick pay
- Introducing a new member of staff will be eligible for a bonus payment of £500 (taxed). This bonus will be paid upon the new member of staff achieving 3 months of employment
- Local Business discounts
- EAP – Employee assistance programme
- Life Insurance
- Free hot drinks
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Store discounts
- GCSE or equivalent (preferred)
Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Contact will be made by email, please ensure to check your emails and your spam email folder within 24 hours of your application to see if you have been contacted.
If you believe you have the key skills proven experience, then please apply in writing to Angela Jones, with an up to date CV detailing reasons why you should be considered for this position.