Programme Management Office (PMO) Authority Support
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated manager to lead the councils Programme Management Office. This is a high profile role, working across the organisation with staff and managers at all levels, and will lead on programme governance. The key aim will be to deliver the ongoing development, implementation and management of the framework and standards for both programme and project management throughout the council. As an experienced project or programme manager, this role will be the “centre of excellence” for best practice and will drive improvement in our programme and project management approach. The role will collate and interpret data and information on the programmes, develop reporting scorecards, and help make the links across the council to ensure that everything is joined up.
Working as part of the Business Intelligence Team, this role will support a wide range of high profile and strategically important work, and attention to detail is essential.
For more information on the post, please contact email@example.com
Benefits of working with the Council
- The Council offers flexible and agile working, with excellent technology to support this.
- The Council Offices provide a pleasant, comfortable and modern working environment and a fleet of pool cars for use on official business.
- The Council offer a generous annual leave entitlement as well as an option to purchase additional annual leave.
- Other benefits include the Local Government Pension Scheme, payment of professional subscription if required for the role, an Employee Assistance Programme, access to My Staff Shop which include salary sacrifice schemes, discounts and deals.
- Employees also are eligible for free use of the gym and swimming pool during off peak times and discounted gym and swimming membership at peak times.
- A relocation allowance may apply if eligible.
Share this job