Quality Coordinator / Quality Administrator
What will I be doing?
• Monitoring, support and guidance to teams on the completion of deliverable records in paper and electronic format, ensuring issues are identified in a timely manner.
• Formatting documents and templates for all new quality records
• Monitoring updating and reporting on Quality Tracker – create high level reports for weekly completions meetings
• Assist QE on site visits to increase knowledge and cover if needed when QE on leave
• Assist with production of basic and up revved existing Area Specific QCP’s, ITP’s and QIR’s for upcoming works on site.
• Create real time CCIS reports on NCR’s attached to the main quality tracker to notify when an NCR is becoming overdue for close out
• Coordinate and assist Document Controllers under your area, ensuring sufficient time and task management. Understanding of Electronic Document Management Systems. Request and distribute document numbers and update tracker in real time.
• Support production of documents for handover, coordinating assigned Document Controllers on the population of Lifetime Quality Record Packs containing execution deliverables, ensuring progressive submission to the Client.
• Promote various management system policies, objectives and key performance indicators, looking at incentive strategies to ensure correct and timely document completion
• Represent Quality in various site meetings, whether internally, with suppliers and/or with the Client. Especially when QE is on leave.
• Promote a Right First Time and Nuclear Safety culture to project teams and suppliers, understanding key risk areas and opportunities for improvement. Promote value added industry best practice and innovative solutions under continual improvement.
• Complete statistical analysis on identified deviations from both Contractor and Client to understand areas of risk, and opportunities for improvement to prevent re-occurrence. Feedback and present results into Quality Focus Meetings, Toolbox Talks and Lessons Learned sessions. Creating reports (pie charts, graphs etc) monthly.
• Attend clients CCIS meeting to discuss the NCR’s, FCR’s and RFI’s, Attend clients Completions Meetings to discuss ECSR, LTQR
Qualifications and experiece:
In order to succeed in this role excellent IT skills are a necessity.
You will have good personable skills, including the ability to foster professional relations with others. A previous level of experience working in the quality sector would be useful, but is not necessary. We would consider a candidate coming from an Administrative or Document Controller background looking to enter this sector.
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. As a project, we do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.