Having surpassed £2bn in sales in a record-breaking year and an ambitious growth plan in place, there has never been a more exciting time to join Screwfix. Working in collaboration with Commercial Operations and the trading teams, you will be responsible for managing the delivery of all BAU range, ensuring the best-in-class procedures for all range review processes across all routes to market. You will also be responsible for ensuring a good working relationship across group functions that allows us to deliver the OEB plans in a timely manner, reporting on and raising the visibility of key dates and performance.
- Own the format and process for range reviews including the cadence of the various sign-off processes including deployment reviews, working closely with the space and range planning manager to find a process that optimises range
- Regularly provide updates and or challenge to stakeholders of range change activity taking place and highlight changes and amendments to the plan across the year and the impact.
- Responsible for the detailed range planning element of range review process
- Own and develop the change control process against the full year annual plan ensuring this is consistent and transparent
- Build a relationship with the O&S teams to ensure a robust process for OEB combined with building and converting group processes to suit locally.
- Create and manage appropriate levels of governance for selected commercial planning processes, projects and initiatives including OEB and sustainable packaging – reporting on and facilitating solutions to any challenges to agreed plans and or activities
- Continuously review, analyse, and measure the effectiveness of existing processes and systems within commercial BAU delivery, collaborate across teams to understand existing challenges and lead necessary change to address. Provide recommendations to drive continuous improvement
- Lead PIRs on BAU ranges to use learnings to inform future change, and to ensure key business outcomes have been delivered.
- Represent the Range team at core business meetings, ensuring that key information is provided, and key business change requirements are prepared for and understood.
- Be the key point of contact for all range change, status and updates for the business
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Creative flair and understanding of branding
- Able to adapt and react quickly to a fast-paced environment
- Takes initiative and able to multi-task
- Able to take verbal problem statements and ideate solutions
- Understanding of Recruitment Marketing
- Tenacity, drive and resilience to make things happen across the business
- Passion and drive for Screwfix
- Capable user of Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office
- Keen interest in learning photography and videography
- 33 days’ holiday
- Award winning pension scheme – up to 14% Kingfisher contribution
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 20% discount with Screwfix and B&Q
- Discounted healthcare and life cover
- Loyalty recognition & company share save scheme
- In-house training and development
Sustainability at Screwfix
We are committed to running our operations sustainably and supporting our customers to make sustainable choices. We want every colleague to feel involved and to champion sustainability in their area, ensuring that sustainability is at the heart of how we work.
Our policy is to employ the best qualified people and provide equal opportunity for the advancement of employees including promotion and training and not to discriminate against any person because of gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or disability.
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us at email@example.com
Share this page