Castle Cary Primary School
Reception Class Teacher
0.6 Wednesday – Friday
4th January 2022 – 31st August 2022
Salary: MPS 1 – 6
We are seeking to employ a teacher who:
- is an outstanding classroom practitioner who has excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
- has high expectations for attainment and behaviour and a commitment to raising standards.
- has a commitment to ensuring that all children make excellent progress in their learning.
- will motivate children through an exciting, creative and engaging curriculum.
- has the ability to deliver a curriculum built on the school’s values
- is willing to be part of our drive and ambition in making our school the best it can be
We have a happy working environment, dedicated staff, friendly children and supportive parents and governors. The successful candidate will work as part of a strong team.
If you are interested in this position, please send completed application to Mrs Sarah Martin (Headteacher). A copy of the job description, application form and person specification for this post are available on the school website www.castlecaryschool.org.uk
Visits to the school are welcome.
Closing date: Monday 4th October at 12 noon
Interviews: Thursday 14th October
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.