Burnham on Sea Infant School
This is a Full-Time Temporary Contract to cover maternity leave.
Required from 25th April 2022 until Friday 2nd June 2023
Pay Grade – dependent on experience
This is an exciting opportunity for a committed and determined teacher to join our strong and experienced team.
We can offer:
- enthusiastic pupils with a positive attitude towards learning
- supportive parents, governors and whole school community
- a dedicated and forward thinking team
We are looking for someone who:
- is confident, flexible, organised and able to use their own initiative.
- has an excellent understanding of effective practice,
- has high expectations, and the capacity to enthuse and motivate young children of all abilities.
- is able to work effectively within a committed team
- has experience of leading or supporting a curriculum area (desirable) Please check the school website for more detailed person specification, job description and application form.
Visits to the school prior to application are welcome.
This post requires a criminal background check via the disclosure procedure.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and it is expected that all staff and volunteers share this commitment.
Tel: 01278 782342
Closing date: Midday on Monday 7th February 2022 Interview date: Tuesday 15th February 2022