Churchfield Church School
32.5 hrs (Part Time) Permanent, Term time only
Working hours 8.30am to 3.30pm
BWMAT Scale points 2-4
(£18,198-£18,933 per annum pro rata)
Churchfield Church School and Nursery are keen to appoint an efficient, flexible and personable Receptionist to join our friendly, enthusiastic and dedicated team.
We are looking for someone who will:
- Committed to providing high quality administration to large busy school office
- Be dedicated to contributing to the wider life of the school
- Be committed to supporting and embracing the Christian ethos of the school
We can offer:
- A whole school culture underpinned by our Christian vision and values
- A caring and supportive school community
- A commitment to professional development
- The opportunity to work effectively with other schools within our Trust
Visits to the school from prospective candidates prior to their application are strongly encouraged and warmly welcomed. Visits will be held on Tuesday 8th June @ 2pm. Please contact the school office on 01278 782743 to book.
Benefits of working for the Bath & Wells Multi Academy Trust include; a generous pension scheme, enhanced sickness and parental benefits and a supportive working environment.
The Bath & Wells Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS and all relevant pre-employment checks
Application forms should be sent by email to Michelle.Woodland@churchfield.bwmat.org
Closing date: Monday 28th June 2021 @ 9.00am
Interview date: Tuesday 6th July 2021
This post will commence: 2nd September 2021