Country Court Care
Country Court are one the fastest growing 5* care providers.
Do you have exceptional Receptionist & Customer Service experience?
Are you compassionate, approachable and have exceptional computer skills? Are you looking for something more than just a job? Then why not join our family here at Country Court Care?
Our Home Receptionists are key in providing our colleagues with support in a multitude of areas including filing, maintaining personal records for both staff and Residents, answering the telephone, greeting new visitors to the Home, providing diary management assistance, clerical support and working with our Activities team to help promote the Home in a positive manner. Our Receptionists also engage with other Country Court Care colleagues and share our values when communicating with GP’s, Social Workers and Pharmacists.
You will need to have acute attention to detail, excellent communication skills, be a real team player, adaptable, have excellent computer skills and knowledge, be positive and have the ability to build relationships easily with people from all walks of life.
Working in Care is deeply challenging, but the rewards far outweigh anything else, and we at Country Court Care strive to make our Homes a Home from Home for our residents and colleagues alike.
Your Reward Package
You’ll be joining a family business and working alongside a real team-spirited group of people. You’ll also benefit from our generous range of benefits which include:
- 28 days holiday (FTE) (including bank holidays)
- Great pay (plus annual pay reviews!)
- Exciting opportunities for career progression (and we have lots of staff who can tell you about their progression!)
- Enhanced Bank Holiday rates at Christmas and New Year at Double time, all other bank holiday paid at Time and a Half
- Work Life Balance and the ability in some roles to choose shifts to suit you
- Supportive and bespoke Induction Training Programmes, ongoing training and development and nationally recognised qualifications*
- Paid online learning time
- Refer a friend or resident bonus scheme*
- Pension contributions
- Free parking
- Free Uniform
- An excellent range of discounts for restaurants, shops, cinemas, days out and more!
- Annual Staff Awards Programme across all our Homes celebrating our great staff
- Opportunity to work in beautifully appointed interior designed homes
- Opportunity to work for an award-winning Care Home provider
*Subject to Terms and Conditions
Due to the nature of the role, you will need to pay £26.00 towards the cost of an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, prior to starting with us.
Apply Today -We would love to hear from you!
Country Court Care is an equal opportunities employer.