We are looking for a friendly, professional Receptionist with a passion for making a difference to others.
You’ll be working part time 28 hours a week at Cygnet Kewstoke, helping provide a safe, welcoming environment for colleagues, visitors and the people in our care.
Shifts patterns: 56 hours over two weeks
Week 1 Mon, Tue, Sat Sun 13:30 – 22:00
Week 2 Wed, Thu, Fri 13:30 – 22:00
Cygnet Hospital Kewstoke provides an emergency admissions service for men and a pathway for women from low secure to rehabilitation including a specialist service for personality disorder.
With us, you’ll have the chance to progress your career in a vibrant, supportive culture tailored to help you thrive.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while being part of an organisation that cares about helping people.
- Provide a professional, welcoming reception experience
- Greet visitors & notify the appropriate member of staff of their arrival
- Ensure visitors sign in & out, and that patients leaving & returning are recorded appropriately
- Answer & transfer all incoming calls & take messages where appropriate
- Sort & distribute post
- Assist with general office duties as required
- Keep the reception area clean & tidy
- Promote the safety & security of all site users & ensure all staff comply with security protocols
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Strong career progression opportunities
- Expert supervision & support
- Employee referral scheme
- Pension scheme
- “Cycle to work” scheme & employee discount saving
- An experienced receptionist/administrator used to working with customers/clients
- Organised, naturally helpful & a good multi-tasker
- Computer literate – including Windows/Word/Excel/Outlook or equivalent
- Knowledgeable of telephone systems
- Polite, friendly & approachable with excellent communication skills
- GCSE Maths & English qualified, with a good level of numeracy & literacy
- Diligent & accurate, with an eye for detail & an understanding of confidentiality
Successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years. We have built a reputation for delivering pioneering services and outstanding outcomes. Our expert care enables thousands of individuals to consistently make a positive difference to their lives.
To see detailed information about this location please click here
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
Click the button to apply.