St Mary's Primary School
Receptionist and School Office Administration Support
30 hours per week
Salary – Grade 15.4 (£9.81 an hour)
Start Date: March 2021
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, cheerful and professional person to work in our School Office.
St Mary’s CEVC Primary School is a friendly, inclusive, popular and successful school on the west side of Bridgwater, and is ‘an exciting place to learn’, (Ofsted, October 2019). We have an enthusiastic and committed staff and Governing Board. We can offer a friendly and supportive environment and a commitment to professional development.
As the successful candidate you will need to:
- be able to work as part of a team, or on your own initiative, to provide support for all stakeholders.
- have English and Maths to GCSE level or equivalent.
- have a good sense of humour and enjoy working as part of a team.
- have consistently high expectations of your own performance.
- be familiar with using IT packages and software, such as Microsoft Office.
Duties will include such things as:
- being first point of contact for all visitors to the school
- reception duties
- telephone duties, gate and buzzer duties
- stock control
- post and distribution
St Mary’s is committed to safeguarding and promotes the welfare of all its children, and expects all staff to share this commitment. Candidates will need to satisfy the requirements of an enhanced DBS.
Closing Date: Thursday 28th January 2021
Interviews: Thursday 4th February 2021