Churchlake Care - Yeovil
Churchlake Care are currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse in Yeovil.
You’ll take responsibility for the well-being of our residents including; making sure their physical, emotional and social needs are met.
Carrying out assessments, you’ll develop, implement and evaluate individualised care plans for each of our residents.
You’ll monitor work areas and practices to ensure they are safe and conform to the relevant standards, policies and legislation.
Delivering clinical guidance to your care team, you’ll lead, motivate and mentor this team to ensure the safe and efficient running of the care home.
Always promoting our resident’s independence, choice and dignity by delivering the very best standards of care and striving for continuous improvement.
Who we’re looking for
- A Registered Nurse with a valid NMC pin and a genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development.
- You’re passionate about caring for the elderly and have a flair for helping people maintain their independence, choice and dignity.
- An effective communicator who’s able to build strong and honest relationships with residents and the people they care about.
- A willingness to coach, guide and support your team, including providing formal and informal programmes of teaching to colleagues and other care professionals.
- A respectful and compassionate team player with the belief in giving your personal best.
If this sounds like you, please do get in touch, we’d love to hear from you.
- Discounted/free food
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- NMC (Preferred)