Acorn Solicitors are currently recruiting for a full time Residential Conveyancing Solicitor in Street.
Our Street office is looking for a residential property Solicitor with 5 years plus PQD to work within the team and manage their own caseload to include new builds, freehold, leasehold, sales & purchases transactions from instruction through to completion.
Key skills required
- Familiarity with CQS accreditation and procedures
- Handling caseloads relating to residential conveyancing transactions
- Dealing with purchase, transfer, re mortgage and sales transactions
- Liaison with clients, estate agents, commercial agents, mortgage lenders and solicitors
- Supervision and organisation of paralegals in the team
- Excellent communication, client care and organisational skills required
This role would suit an ambitious Solicitor who is looking to take the next step in their career. If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment, have a bright and enthusiastic approach and are keen to join a highly regarded firm this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
We believe in promotion from within and encourages continuous training and personal enhancement. As well as an excellent salary of £35,000+ depending on experience additional benefits will be discussed at interview and include:
- Free on-site parking
- Company Pension with 3% employer contributions
- Company events & social hours (Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week)
To apply for the Residential Conveyancing Solicitor vacancy please email a CV and covering letter to the managing partner firstname.lastname@example.org by the 15th August 2020.