Retail Project Manager.
Our passion is electric. Imagine a world less reliant cars, with cleaner air and less congestion – we want to make that a reality.
Pure Electric are the fastest growing retailer in the UK and have been voted by LinkedIn as the 3rd top Start Up in the UK. In 2020 alone we have opened 13 new stores and grown our headcount from 30 to 200. The exciting part is we are only just beginning.
As the UKs leading ebike and escooter retailer we are now heading into Europe with new stores opening in Spain and France. Our aim is to reduce societies reliance on cars, lower air pollution and congestion.
To achieve our ambitions we are looking to hire the very best talent in our stores across Europe as well as at our Bristol and Glastonbury offices. You will be joining one of the most innovative, fast paced and exciting businesses around. Interested?
The retail world is changing and Pure Electric are at the forefront of the Micro Emobility sector. Our ambitions our great and our rate of growth is second to none. As the Retail Project Manager you will be responsible for executing new store openings across the UK as well as manage ongoing development projects across our existing retail estate.
You will be charged with ensuring all elements are in place and meeting critical deadlines to ensure the store opens on time. This role is available initially on a Part Time basis.
What you will be doing:
- Manage multiple various size projects at any one time, and keeping within set budgets and delivering on time
- Liaise with other departments and external suppliers to ensure products/services are delivered on time
- Project co-ordination / tracking to ensure works are completed within required timescales
- Perform principle designer role during refit works including working knowledge of CDM regulations 2015
- Attend and organise site meetings throughout projects with contractors to assess works, identify and manage any risk or H&S obligations and provide documentation for the same.
- Conduct snagging review of works and ensure completion of the project on time and to standard detail
- Ensure all elements of a new store opening are delivered against critical deadlines.
What you will need:
- Experience of working in a similar role and estate geography
- Microsoft office, especially Project, Excel & Power Point
- Proficiency in reading and interpreting 2 & 3D CAD drawings
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, able to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Proven negotiator able to find collaborative resolution to problems
- Self starter, able to use own initiative and provide solutions to situational conflict
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate appropriately and professionally to all internal and external partners
- Proven finisher
- Comfortable working in a very fast paced environment and ever changing landscape.
What we offer
- Competitive salary, pension contribution and 23 days’ holiday.
- An awesome countryside location in the South West of England.
- Free use of on-site gym, refreshments and fresh fruit every day!
- Utilising the opportunity for personal growth and skill development.
At Pure Electric we celebrate difference, we support it, and we thrive on it. Diversity benefits our colleagues, our products, and our customers. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and our hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Share this job