Retail Team Member
Butlin’s is looking for new recruits to come and join them this summer. If you enjoy working with others, are ready to learn something new, roll up your sleeves, get stuck in and have some fun – we might have your next job waiting for you.
Working at Butlin’s as a retail team member means being part of a big-hearted team of people who are responsible for providing our guests with an altogether more fun and entertaining holiday.
We know that It takes a team effort to put on the show here and we’re looking for likeminded people who –
- like to work as part of a team.
- are comfortable and confident to talk to our guests.
- are comfortable to work in a busy environment and can dial up the energy when it’s required.
- have a positive outlook and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- can deliver a high level of service and will always strive to exceed the guest’s expectations.
Working in a fun diverse department both inside and outside we have an array of Shops and Leisure Retail Activities on resort which offer varied product. Our Shop based areas include The Butlins Store, Supermarkets, Toy Shop, Teddy Bear Factory, Fairground Kiosk, Scoop, Mega Treats and Showtime sales.
Our Activity Experiences include: Go Karts, Bungee trampolines, Crazy Golf, Junior Driving School, Laser Tag, Pottery Studio and Fairground Games.
We are looking for team members to keep our shops and leisure activities thriving. You will be a key player within our team ensuring we offer a memorable and enjoyable experience.
This is sales support role and as one great team you be responsible for all aspects of delivering a professional, shopping or activity experience with a seamless service, whilst maintaining a sense of theatre and fun which our guests expect from a holiday at Butlins.
- Have attention to detail in standards, with the ability to communicate at all levels and thrive under pressure.
- Actively sell product, upsell, or promote offers that are packaged accordingly.
- Confidence to approach and suggest products and engage with guests to make a sale.
- The ability to use your own initiative.
Normal working hours:
This role requires you to be flexible for our business needs throughout our calendar year. You may be required to work in various venues throughout the department at different times. Hours will vary depending on which area you are working in; however, shifts will ordinarily be between 9am and 11pm.
We think working at Butlin’s is a pretty special place to be and here are just a few of the benefits for working with us:
- Resort discounts on food and drink in our retail outlets.
- Free use of many of the resort facilities for you, and significantly discounted rate for your friends and family.
- Subsidised OFSTED Nursery facilities available on resort
- Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends
- Free parking on resort
- Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month as well as lots of other team incentives.
If you think you have what it takes to come and be part of our team, we’d love to hear from you.