*This role is currently based remotely, with the long-term requirement to work from our Yeovil Head Office a minimum of 10 days a month when required.
Having surpassed £2bn in sales in a record-breaking year and an ambitious growth plan in place, there has never been a more exciting time to join Screwfix.
As the Reward Analyst you will support to the Reward Team to make the best decisions for the business through your data skills and ability to create insight. You will create and develop dynamic tools and models to interpret and analyse data, translating this in to simple and insightful reporting for key stakeholders. Through this role you will also be involved in things bigger than Screwfix, supporting Group focused change and projects.
You will be responsible for supporting the delivery of cyclical and ad hoc reward activities including pay award and bonus. Undertaking benchmarking and support the work level job evaluation process. Ensuring the integrity of the colleague data from a reward point of view through regular audits and working in partnership with the HR Shared Services teams to maintain accuracy. Conduct pay modelling and cost analysis as well as supporting with statutory reporting including gender pay.
Be a point of contact for reward queries, seeing these through for managers and colleagues through you stakeholder network. You might not know the answer but you will help them find out! Provide support to the wider Reward and HR team through insight and be prepared to lean in and support other processes such as invoicing and reporting
Review, maintain and enhance relevant intranet pages. You will also have the opportunity to support and work on projects outside of reward to help deliver our HR People strategy and keep your role varied.
- You will have strong data analysis and insight skills. The best candidates will also be able to effortlessly explain their findings to anyone in the business.
- It would be great if you have experience in pay benchmarking and making decisions from it, but not essential
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity; able to remain calm and credible under pressure
We’re Screwfix and we’re proud of it. We’re proud of where we’ve come from, what we’ve achieved and our ambitions for the future. But more than that – we’re proud of who we are. We’re 12,000 people each with our own stories to tell. We don’t have a type and we like it that way.
If you join us, you’ll be joining a true market leader and one of the fastest growing retailers in the UK and Ireland with over 700 stores. Your growth will also be critical to us, and we’ll support you to reach your potential and achieve your ambitions, no matter what they are.
We’re also a true leader in the E-Commerce industry, and part of the 77,000 people strong Kingfisher PLC Group alongside big names such as B&Q, Castorama and Brico Depot. Join our team and become a part of #LifeAtScrewfix!
- 28 days’ holiday, increasing with each years’ service
- Award winning pension scheme – up to 14% Kingfisher contribution
- 20% discount with Screwfix and B&Q
- Discounted healthcare and life cover
- Loyalty recognition & company share save scheme
- Currently working flexibly from home
- In-house training and development
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this job