Reward Business Partner
As Reward Business Partner you will provide support to the Reward Manager in the day to day management of all aspects of employee reward. You will coach our managers and HR colleagues in all things Reward while making sure that our reward processes run like clockwork. You will play a pivotable role in delivering the key reward cycle activities including pay reviews and bonus calculations.
This is a 9 month maternity cover role looking to commence in August/September.
- Be the day to day reward expert for Screwfix, providing advice, coaching and support to the business and HR colleagues on all rewards matters.
- Plan and deliver the Screwfix reward cycle activities (such as pay reviews and bonus), providing expert advice, guidance and clear communications throughout.
- Support the Reward Manager to design and deliver local reward initiatives and Group reward objectives.
- Conduct external benchmarking and ensure our reward approach is relevant.
- Engage the business in reward to make sure we are involved, valued and understood by the business.
- Provide analysis and data to support decision making throughout the business.
- You will also have the opportunity to support and work on projects outside of reward to help deliver our HR People strategy and keep your role varied.
- Be responsible for Managing, coaching and developing Reward Analyst.
Required skills & experience
- To succeed in this role we need someone who has experience of advising on reward using their knowledge and understanding to provide sound commercial decisions
- You will need to have experience in pay benchmarking and making decisions from it
- Previous retail experience would be good but not a must
- You will need to have strong data analysis and problem solving skills, ensuring the highest level of accuracy. The best candidates will also be able to effortlessly explain their findings to anyone in the business.
- 33 days’ holiday
- Award winning pension scheme – up to 14% Kingfisher contribution
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 20% discount with Screwfix and B&Q
- Discounted healthcare and life cover
- Loyalty recognition & company share save scheme
- In-house training and development
Sustainability at Screwfix
We are committed to running our operations sustainably and supporting our customers to make sustainable choices. We want every colleague to feel involved and to champion sustainability in their area, ensuring that sustainability is at the heart of how we work.
Our policy is to employ the best qualified people and provide equal opportunity for the advancement of employees including promotion and training and not to discriminate against any person because of gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or disability.
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us at email@example.com
Share this page