As a result of continued investment in our business, ABP Langport is entering an exciting phase following the expansion of our Boning Hall. To support this development, we now have a great opportunity within our Finance team for a Sales Administrator, working closely with our Planning and Sales departments, this is a fast paced and key role that will require you to utilise every aspect of your organisational and interpersonal skills.
If you’re good at organising, great at multi tasking, and enjoy working in a busy environment – this could be the opportunity you’re looking for.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Financial Controller, and working closely with your colleagues in Planning and Logistics, your main duties and responsibilities will be:-
– To process orders and assign stock, to tight deadlines.
– To liaise with the transport department and logistics companies
– To communicate order details, via email and phone, to relevant customers and site management,
– To communicate issues which may have arisen, in the course of production, to relevant sales management and customers.
– To assist with daily invoicing, raising of credit notes and proformas, as required
– To handle commercially sensitive documentation relating to customer specification, costings and prices etc
– To carry out other work and duties as the workload so requires.
Knowledge and Experience:
To be successful, you will ideally have experience of working in a similar role in an FMCG business. Knowledge of working with bespoke systems as well as Microsoft Office programmes will be key. but full training will be provided.
You will need experience of communicating with customers and transport companies, both over the phone and via email.
You will need to be numerate, have good attention to detail skills, excellent communication skills, and be able to prioritise whilst working well under pressure.