Sales and Marketing Administrator
The HPC Jobs Service supports local people into exciting, long-term careers across our Project.
HOST 2 Ltd are recruiting for a Sales and Marketing Administrator to work with them on the Hinkley Point C Project.
The Sales and Marketing Administrator will report to the Sales & Marketing Coordinator and is responsible for supporting the effective promotion, sale and organisation of all revenue generating Campus activity and driving brand awareness. As Sales and Marketing Administrator your main role is to successfully support all functions within the Sales department which includes, sales, conference and events, and digital marketing to achieve the objective of maximising profitability whilst providing the highest levels of service to our clients
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and sustain a work environment that embraces the HOST mission, culture and values and consistently role models those behaviours
- Ensures fair and equitable treatment of all Team Members in line with HOST’s equality and diversity policies and procedures.
- Focuses on the brand essence ‘a good night’s sleep means a good day’s work’
- Gain a solid understanding of the HOST Sales and Marketing business enabling strategic recommendations to be implemented to generate maximum business opportunities
- Responding to all C&E enquiries in a timely and efficient manner
- Maintain clear and effective communication with all C&E clients to ensure a streamlined and smooth meeting and/or event
- Convert C&E clients onto higher level packages at every opportunity to maximise the profitability of the spaces available
- As required liaise with the Food and Beverage service providers and the Sales and Marketing Team in the implementation of the business strategies and promotions throughout all aspects of the C&E services
- As required liaise with Food and Beverage service providers for a particular meeting or event ensuring proper completion of expected tasks based on the approved Events Order (EO)
- Coordinate, together with the Food and Beverage Service providers, the weekly schedules on all assigned conferences and events
- Ensure the Food and Beverage service providers are fully briefed as to the event purpose and delivery requirements
- Responsible for the daily preparation of all room set-ups and efficiently coordinate the delivery of all food, beverage, and other services in line with the events order for all campus events
- Collate post event feedback and submit to the Sales & Marketing Coordinator and General Managers
- Maintain contact with regular clients to build relationships with the key stake holders and work to continually grow the current client base
- Assist in the achievement of maximum profitability by controlling costs without sacrificing quality of service in liaison with the management team
- Champion the brand philosophy and ensure alignment with brand strategy amongst all team members
- Focus on building revenue by developing and executing all revenue stream possibilities
- Ensures they are knowledgeable as to the requirements of the relevant S.O.P.’s (Standard Operating Procedures), providing support to colleagues to maintain the defined standards where required
- Creates consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing, and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns
- Optimizes company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Creates editorial calendars
- Collaborates with other departments (F&B, Front Office, Sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Manages online communities, and responds to enquiries made through the platforms
- Responsible for creating high quality visuals for use in internal marketing materials, and for taking part in the brand visual identity definition.
- Anticipates the marketing team needs in the project and proactively streamline productivity
- Assists in generating and delivering editorial content stories to inspire and educate customers.
- Graduate of a business administration course or its equivalent is desirable
- Must be highly efficient and organised with the ability to prioritise workload
- Must be highly personable with the ability to build relationships at all levels of the business
- Must be able to work on own initiative
- Must have excellent communication skills adaptable to a wide range of audiences
- Must have excellent presentation skills
- Must be proficient in IT/Microsoft Office applications
- Must have 1 years’ experience in a similar role or a transferable skill set
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. As a project, we do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.