Sales Order Administrator
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Order Administrator to join our team in Yeovil. The role focuses on handling telephone inquiries and order processing supporting a busy & friendly administration department.
- Processing both online and telephone orders
- Ascertaining stock availability and communicate order acknowledgements and delivery date information to customers
- Dispatching orders as quickly as possible to our operations team to reach customers the next day
- Administrating the outstanding order book and dispatching backorders in line with planned dispatch dates
- Handling inbound telephone enquiries & order inputting
- Making outbound calls to customers concerning their enquiries or orders
- Problem solving to meet customer demands
- Liaising with the purchase department with regards to back orders and order fulfilment
- Working with the sales team to add content to the online platforms to help generate sales
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Excellent communication skills, spoken and written
- Reliable and conscientious
- Computer Literacy
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise efficiently
- A high level of enthusiasm and self-motivation
- A confirmed team player
- Proven experience in a customer service environment
The working hours are 8.00am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday. Sat 9am-1pm (on a rota basis) You will join our small and friendly team on a permanent full-time contract.
This role is office based and hours can be negotiated for the right candidate. The rate of pay will meet or exceed the Nat Min Wage depending on experience.
Although experience is preferred this is not essential as full training is given. We would also accept a college/School leaver.
In return, you will benefit from:
- A company pension scheme available
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays (we do not work bank holidays)
- Onsite parking
- Career progression
- Salary reviews
- Friendly, positive successful team & company to join
MD Racing Products LTD is a long-established family run business based in Yeovil. We are celebrating our 39th year in business and require a proactive and reliable candidate to join team.
Apply today for the Sales Order Administrator position!