Northgate Primary School
School Business Assistant
The Clevedon Learning Trust (CLT) was launched on 1st January 2015. The CLT is currently formed in two geographical areas, Clevedon and Bridgwater. The CLT brings with it a new, innovative and student focussed approach to education within local communities. The CLT will provide high quality education and experiences for children and families. We will achieve this through our formal school partnership, using the most effective teaching and learning strategies, the best resources and facilities and the clearest progression routes for our children from the age of 0 to 18.
Required: Monday 28th February 2022
Salary: Grade 5/6
£10.01 – £10.21 per hour
22.5 hours per week – 3 days per week (Mon, Tues, Weds)
Term Time to include 3 INSET days
This is a job share role.
Clevedon Learning Trust is actively looking to appoint an outstanding School Business Assistant for Northgate Primary School, required to start Monday 28th February 2022. The CLT has a strong school improvement record and promotes collaboration between schools to ensure the best possible experiences for pupils and staff. We are looking to recruit a friendly, enthusiastic and highly profession individual to join our busy and hardworking support team.
Northgate Primary School is a new school that opened in the centre of Bridgwater, Somerset in September 2017.
Northgate Ethos statement: We believe our school will nurture all individuals on their journey of exploration and discovery to achieve their full and unique potential.
Northgate Mission Statement: “To enable each child to become a lifelong learner, with the confidence to explore and discover, aspiring to high standards of achievement in all areas of their life.
As a School Business Assistant, you will work under the direction of the School Business Administrator to provide routine clerical, administrative and financial support to the school.
You will also provide the school reception service and deliver a warm, efficient and professional welcome to all of our visitors. Previous experience in a school setting and with SIMS is desirable, but training will be provided as necessary. Previous experience working in a busy environment is essential, as is the ability to remain calm, positive and professional.
- A brand-new school environment set in excellent school grounds.
- An innovative, vibrant and forward-thinking school.
- A new, experienced, supportive and committed staff team that will work hard for the benefit of all the children.
- A team with a great sense of fun, passion and dedication, where the children’s learning and enjoyment underpin all we do
- A Trust committed to excellence that values students and staff
- A Trust committed to professional development for all staff through the Learning Hub.
- Patience, a good sense of humour, enthusiasm and professionalism.
- High standards of Literacy and Numeracy
- Good ICT skills for recording and monitoring site and facilities systems.
- Flexibility in working hours.
- Honesty and confidentiality
- A commitment to be part of a forward-thinking school where standards matter.
- Ability to work flexibly to meet the needs of the school.
- Committed and driven to high standards, personal success and self-development.
- Commitment to be part of a Multi-Academy Trust that can support a variety of professional development opportunities.
If you work hard and are excited by challenge and success, then we would like to hear from you. Visits to the school are strongly encouraged and we would ask you to arrange these with Katie Penny through the school office.
We are committed to providing excellent professional development opportunities for all members of staff through the expertise across the Clevedon Learning Trust.
The school has a commitment to safeguarding children and has a culture of vigilance to support this. The post holder will be required to undergo a disclosure check with the Disclosure and Barring Service before taking up employment.
If you would like to discuss the vacancy further before submitting your application, please contact Mrs Joanne Rosslyn on 01278 226070.
For further details and an application form, please visit our website
Completed application forms should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications – Midday on Monday 24th January 2022
Interview Date: – Wednesday 26th January 2022
“Clevedon Learning Trust appoints high quality staff who make a positive difference to student experiences.”