Woolavington Village Primary School
School Business Assistant
Woolavington Village Primary School and Nursery is a vibrant and welcoming village school serving the village of Woolavington and the surrounding area.
At Woolavington we live and work together as a community to create a happy, secure and successful learning environment where children are valued as individuals and encouraged to fulfil their potential. Our vision and values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils to be confident, happy citizens.
We want everyone to feel welcome and ensure that they have their learning needs met. We believe in the power of learning and celebrate that everyday learners means we are always the best that we can be. We all believe that these are the elements which are essential to Learning, Believing and Achieving.
School Business Assistant
Required start date: as soon as possible
Salary: Grade 15 (SCP 3-4) £18,562 to £18,933 p.a. (pro-rata)
37 hours per week, Term Time plus 5 Inset Days
We are looking to recruit a friendly, enthusiastic and highly profession individual to join our busy and hardworking support team.
As a School Business Assistant you will work under the direction of the School Business Administrator to provide routine clerical, administrative and financial support to the school.
You will also provide the school reception service. Previous experience in a school setting would be an advantage but is not necessary as training will be provided. However, previous experience in a busy environment is essential, as is the ability to remain calm and professional under pressure.
- An exciting opportunity to work at an innovative, vibrant and forward-thinking village school
- A team with a great sense of fun, passion and dedication, where the children’s learning and enjoyment underpin all we do
- A Trust committed to excellence that values students and staff
- A Trust committed to professional development for all staff through the Learning Hub.
- Patience, a good sense of humour, enthusiasm and professionalism.
- A commitment to be part of a forward thinking school where standards matter
- Committed and driven to high standards, personal success and self-development
- Commitment to be part of a Multi-Academy Trust that can support a variety of professional development opportunities
We are happy to arrange a visit to the school if you are interested in this post. Please contact Georgina Maclennan, Head of School, on 01278 683267.
An application form and further details are available from our website
Tel: 01278 683267 Email: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Wednesday 21st April 2021
Interview date: Friday 23rd April 2021
Clevedon Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and all applicants will be vetted through DBS check
Share this job