Hamp Nursery & Infants School
School Business Manager
Full time, all year round
Grade 11/10 £25,295 – £33,799
(Grade/Point dependent on qualifications/experience)
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and well motivated School Business Manager to join our large Infant school setting including 3 nursery rooms, 2 of which are open all year round.
As Business Manager your role will be to manage financial and non-educational aspects of school operations and to support the strategic development of the school. You will promote and support the school aims and share in the corporate responsibility for the well-being of all pupils. You will lead the experienced and hard working Administration and Support Team promoting good morale, and oversee the smooth running of all areas of the school.
You will be a member of the senior leadership team and as such you will contribute to the strategic planning, monitoring, evaluation and development of the school.
Ideally you will have:
- Certificate or Diploma in Schools Business Management or working towards
- Financial qualification or relevant training
- Up to date knowledge of and practice in SIMs and Microsoft Office
- General understanding of procurement risk assessment and health & safety
- Experience of budgetary management and control within an organisation
- Worked with a range of stakeholders and managed those diverse relationships, preferably in a school setting.
In return you will be part of a strong and supportive staff team where a good staff morale and sense of humour creates a positive and caring atmosphere for all staff and pupils.
Appointment is subject to satisfactory DBS and medical clearance.
Application forms available via the school website: www.hampnurseryandinfantschool.co.uk, or by clicking Apply Now
For an informal discussion and further information please contact the school on 01278 422012 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 22nd October 2021
Interviews: week commencing 8th November 2021