St Dubricius First School
School Business Manager
22.5 hours per week, Monday to Wednesday (8am – 4pm), term time only
Salary 13 point 6-9 (£10.21- £10.83 per hour)
We require an enthusiastic, capable and efficient person to join our friendly school team from May 2021. The role includes completion of daily administrative tasks, monitoring and managing school finances, maintenance of health and safety records and checks, facilities management and risk assessments, maintaining HR records, managing childcare registers and funding (nursery and after school club provisions).
To effectively perform this role the individual needs to be highly organised with excellent IT skills and be able to juggle a range of priorities and duties. The ability to work and engage with colleagues across the school, children’s service professionals and parents is essential, as is working independently with own initiative.
We are looking for someone with the following qualifications and qualities:
- Highly organised with ability to proactively manage workload
- Relevant administrative experience within an education or business setting
- Proven financial competencies with knowledge of finance and budgeting requirements
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to engage positively face to face, by phone and email.
- Openness to learning and development of the role.
- Sympathy with the ethos and approach of a Church school
- Knowledge of school financial systems, FMS
- Knowledge of schools database, SIMS
- Health and safety trained, such as IOSH certified.
- First Aid trained
St Dubricius Church of England School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Baring Service (DBS) Enhanced Disclosure. It is the school’s policy to obtain references in advance of an interview.
For more information and an application pack please email email@example.com
Closing date: 16th April 2021
Interview Date: 22nd April 2021
Share this job