The Priory Learning Trust is looking to recruit a School Cleaner at The King Alfred School – An Academy in Highbridge. This role will be working 10 hours per week, term time only plus 6 weeks.
The working hours will be 15:10 – 17:10, Monday to Friday. This is a permanent position.
About The Priory Learning Trust:
The Priory Learning Trust is a Multi-Academy trust which supports primary and secondary schools in the South West of England. The PLT grew from a passion to bring the power of partnership and sharing to bear and provide a first-class education to a wide range of children, of all abilities and social class groupings, in Weston-super-Mare and Highbridge. Our values at The Priory Learning Trust are Students First, Cherishing Staff.
What you will do:
· Carry out general cleaning duties to provide a clean, hygienic and safe environment for teaching and other school activities, as set out in the school’s cleaning schedule.
· Use all cleaning materials and equipment in a safe and proper manner and in accordance with any instructions and specifications provided.
· Observe health and safety and security requirements.
· To complete any appropriate records or documentation required by the Cleaning Supervisor.
· Good communication skills
· Ability to work without supervision
· Ability to work effectively as a team
· Employee Assistance Programme
· CPD opportunities
· Free onsite parking
· Discounted gym membership at our Academies
· Pension Scheme
· Flu Jabs
· 2 week October half-term
· Amazing career progression and opportunities
· Regular social events
· Employee Benefits Platform
· Cycle to work scheme
Early applications are encouraged as we reserve the right to close the vacancy early.